Saturday, July 14, 2012


I am turning 42 this 18th. In my 42nd year, I hope to have some meaningful friendships, stronger credentials, closer relation with nature, abstinence from grudges, and dissociation from corrupt associations, hibernate in a cocoon, drive or ride far and wide at night as I always used to do…. I wish I could take each day one at a time, appreciating every moment of it… and yet not sure will be here for another b’day!  We are only here sightseeing for a little while…. Sooner or later we will be moving along to another tourist spot!

2 comments:

Abdulla Bukhari said...

dear Ameer Hssan
I want to share some academical things to u
abdullakbukhari at gmail.com please contact me

Abdulla Bukhari said...

Eqra Islamic Online Academy is going to be launched from your Origin Land